Kids of all ages will enjoy TrailFest 2016 featuring the new "Family Fun Zone".
This year we've made several enhancements that the whole family is sure to appreciate. We're adding a Rock Climbing Wall, a Digital Scavenger Hunt, Field Activities, all in addition to our Bounce House, and an R/C Challenge with a great prize. Did I mention there will also be Fun Eats & Treats through throughout the whole weekend from a variety of food truck vendors. Make sure you bring out the whole family this year! There's sure to be something to enjoy for kids of all ages. We'll see you at AOP; let's have some fun, and make some great memories!
"The ROCK" Ultimate Rock Climbing Challenge
- 28 ft. tall
- 4 climbing stations = 4 climbers at 1 time
- Auto-belay hydraulic safety system = Safety First !
- Stainless Steel 1/4" safety cables (5,000 lb. break rating) - no nylon ropes for safety lines
- Various Skill levels for climbing by all ages
- No age limit: 30 lbs to 250 lbs.
- Professionally Operated & Supervised
Unlimited Climbing, Sliding, and Bouncing in
- The Bounce "Castle" features 3 activities in one
- Safe for all ages
- Come and go as you please
- Play on it all weekend long at no extra cost.
"Win an R/C Crawler"
Axial SCX10 R/C Crawler Jeep
- All ages are invited to participate.
- Meet up near the pavilion Saturday morning where we will Race R/C's on a challenging Mini Rocks obstacle course.
- Don't have an R/C of your own, no problem.
- No car of your own will be necessary, we will have a couple on site for participants to drive.
- The "driver" with the fastest time through the gate overall takes home a brand new Axial SCX10 R/C Crawler, Jeep Wrangler valued at $350.
In between the Rock Wall, Playground, R/C Trucks, Treat's, and Bounce House be sure you save some time for our scheduled and Inaugural TrailFest "Digital Scavenger Hunt" on Saturday afternoon where we will send the kids out on a - No Adults Allowed Adventure around the Main Pavilion to seek, hunt, and discover a creative list of people, places, things, and challenges; all of which must be photographed to count!