We are partnering up with some other Land -Use & OHV Stewardship related organizations nationwide to join forces to make the biggest impact possible on the show floor this year. Details are still in development so I can't say much more than that but you definitely don't want to miss the Unlimited Off Road Expo this year. Check out the highlights below.....
Once again we will also be seeking member volunteers again to assist with this operation. If you would like to help out staffing our SFWDA part of the booth then please Contact US, and if you would are part of an organization that understands the importance of this mission and would like to contribute or help out in any way please let us know.
Check out some of the other New Highlights for the UOR Expo!
The Mothership of all Off-Road Events...
...oh yes, we are growing. And yes, we take change seriously. Believe it or not, we are bigger than any other show east of Las Vegas. And yes, we are the mothership of all 4x4 events and the only one who turns itself into an off-road dedicated "little SEMA" (no offense ;-) on all of your behalf!
Nobody beats our B2B attendance, and anybody who took advantage of our great crowd noticed that we are the new off-road industry platform determined to grow your custom business.
So come to Louisville and take the lead...
Our marketing doubles again and breaks the $100k mark. Last year's attendance of over 13k will grow over 20k this year (real enthusiasts)! Billboards in 5 States, Radio, TV, huge Social Media, 5-State Park Event Promotions...all that charged
up with partners like Ford, JCWhitney, Powernation and others! We have created a buzz like never before. Join the Expo and take advantage of the marketplace we are creating for YOU.
Now make the UOR Expo your Main Event
We are almost sold out, inside and outside. Join us and enjoy a well-managed, 360 show experience and meet old and new names. Make sure you take great advantage of all our events throughout the whole weekend. Connect to new partners while you promote your brand before Jeep, Toyota, Truck, UTV and Buggy owners.
We'll see you in the Kentucky Exposition Center. Call us today.
The Expo Highlights for 2016:
- Ford Corporate set up with 2017 Raptor and F150 Truck giveaway
- Ian Johnson w/Powernation/Xtreme Offroad JKU TV live build
- History Channel custom vehicle reveal by Hauk Designs LLC
- B2B Reception and big Party
- High Caliber Product Presentations (Stage and Obstacle Course)
- New vehicle dealerships on the floor
- Regional Meetings for Landuse, Race Sponsors and Trailer Mfg. Assoc.
- Traffic Optimized Floor Plan and traffic circulation (inside/outside)
- Improved Race Schedule
- Lil' Monster Trucks will fly high with kids of all ages
- More Raffle, Swag and Discount Opportunities
- Visitor engagement programs
- Extended Marketing activities and big industry supporters
- Consumer Highlights listed on our first Expo Flyer
- ... please find much more on our Website
Our extensive list of activities and efforts to engage b2b and b2c business is available online and on our flyer! Here are some highlights:
- Discounts, swag and raffles
- Product News, Demonstrations, and Seminars
- Tavern & Cavern Night Crawl
- Public Obstacle Course and Race Action
- Show & Shine Competition (win $2,500)
- Miss UOR Expo voting
- AXIAL RC Course (indoors)
- ... and much more...
- Visit our Visitor section online