OHV Georgia State Vicinity Map
Off Highway Vehicle(OHV) enthusiasts can find plenty of opportunities on Georgia's two National Forests to practice their rigorous sport. The Chattahoochee National Forest located in North Georgia, and the Oconee National Forest located in Central Georgia, are popular with individuals and family groups that want a scenic and often challenging ride within the National Forest.
Trail locations as displayed on the above map.
(Please note there are now only a couple remaining open trail systems that allow full size 4x4 vehicles)
- Houston Valley - No Full Size 4x4
- Rocky Flats - Open
- Windy Gap, Milma Creek, and Tibbs - No Full Size 4x4
- Rock Creek and Tatum Lead - No Full Size 4x4
- Davenport Mountain - Indefinitely Closed
- Whissenhunt - Indefinitely Closed
- Beasley Knob - Open
- Oakey Mountain and Moates Knob - Closed
- Locust Stake Park - Indefinitely Closed
- Town Creek - No Full Size 4x4
Map and trail information links are property of the US Forest Service.
For more information please visit the USDA - Forest Service OHV Riding & Camping Website