DIXIE RUN 31 EVENTS SCHEDULE
Registration & Tech Inspection
All OHV's must pass a basic Safety Tech Inspection
Required : Safety Belts, Fire Extinguisher, First Aid kit, Secure Battery
Optional : Cooler, Winch, Recovery Equipment, Body Anchor Points, CB Radio, Body Armor, Trail Map or GPS
Wednesday - Gate Closed to General Public All Day
Vendor Check In & Setup 12 Noon-8 PM
Thursday - Gate Open to Public 12 Noon - 8 PM
Vendor Check In & Setup 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday - Gate Open 8 AM - 9 PM
Saturday - Gate Open 8 AM - 12 Noon
- 8 AM - 5 PM - Vendor Check In & Setup
- 12 Noon - 8 PM - Event Registration & Tech Inspection (Public)
- 12 Noon - All Trails Open to Public throughout
- 3 PM - Vendor Only Trail Ride - Loop through the park on a guided ride, only vendors together
- 5 - 9 PM - On-Site Dinner - OPEN Food Truck Service from select Vendors
- All Day - Open Trail Riding throughout
- 8 AM - 9 PM - Event Registration & Tech Inspection
- 7 AM - 9 PM - Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner - Service from a variety of Food Truck Vendors
- 8 AM - 8 PM - Kids Fun Zone – Open play on Bounce House, Playground, and More (Kids Fun Zone)
- 9 AM - 8 PM - Merchandise Sales Booth OPEN (main pavilion)
- 10 AM - Premium Members Ride (must be selected to participate)
- 10 AM - 3 PM Guided Trail Rides (GMP Trails & Excursion Rides) See Details Below
- 2 PM - "Creekbed Crawl" A technical drivers event; show off your skills by navigating through cones where difficulty is the focus and there is a class for everyone*, and any size rig. Come one Come all. (Join us at the dry creekbed off Trail 1-2 near the racetrack entrance. Trophies will be awarded for various classes) *No Tube Chassis or Buggies Allowed
- 7:00 PM - (Vendors Only) Sunset Dinner - Pending Confirmation
- 7:30 PM - Movie Under the Stars - Let the kids come out and watch a family friendly flic on the big screen outdoors under the main pavilion
- 8:30 PM - Dixie Night Run - For the first time ever; join a guided group of assorted rigs through GMP trails on a Night Ride. Easy - Moderate type of ride intended with this group
- All Day - Open Trail Riding throughout
- 8 AM - 1 PM - Event Registration & Tech Inspection
- 7 AM - 9 PM - Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner - OPEN Service from a variety of Food Truck Vendors
- 8 AM - 6 PM - Kids Fun Zone – Open Play on Bounce House, Playground, and More (Kids Fun Zone)
- 9 AM - 5 PM - Guided Trails Information & Registration Booth
- ( Trail ride registration, schedule information, and trail selection guidance, as well as all general AOP trail & excursion information)
- 9 AM - 7 PM - Merchandise Sales Booth OPEN (main pavilion)
- 9 AM - 2 PM - Guided Trail Rides (GMP Trails & Excursion Rides) See Details Below
- 10 AM - “Mini Crawlers” R\C Crawler Challenge (free for all ages) (behind main pavilion)
- (Challenging and fun Rock Course for kids of all ages to compete. R/C car provided to compete if necessary. Win a brand new RC Crawler $300 value)
- 2 PM “Southern Shootout” Advanced Rock Climb / Bouncer Challenge - Best time to the top against the clock. Bring your A-Game here and hey spectators, you'll want to come watch as the heat turns up and it gets LOUD! (Directly behind main racetrack grandstands where Trails 14 & 15 connect. Trophies will be awarded.) *Extreme Rigs, Tube Chassis or Buggies Suggested
- 1 PM - 4 PM Kids Field Activities - Join kids through a variety of field activities to include; Relay Races, Parachute Toss, and much more. Nominal Prizes Awarded (Kids Fun Zone; Next to Main Pavilion)
- 4 PM - “Digital Digs” Scavenger Hunt - Kids Field Activities Continued, Form a team and use a digital camera / phone to capture images on a challenging list which excites kids of all ages (Kids Fun Zone; Next to Main Pavilion)
- (Join kids through a variety of field activities to include; "Digital Digs" a Scavenger Hunt, Relay Races, and much more. Nominal Prizes Awarded)
- 5 - 7 PM - Main Event Dinner - Your choice from a variety of food truck vendors Included with your paid admission ticket
- 7 PM - Event Awards & Announcements (main pavilion)
- 7:30 PM - Raffle Drawing & Prize Awards (main pavilion)
- All Day - Open Riding throughout
- Dawn - Dusk - Camp Break Down & Clean UP
- Vendors Break Down and Wrap Up
- 10 AM - Sunday Stroll - This is a Free Ride for anyone who has not broke, not exhausted, or feels like one more good trail ride. Join us as we invite everyone out for one last organized trip through the trails before we head home for the weekend.
What else You Need to Know
All weekend long you can count on a fresh variety of food options. With 4 Food Truck Vendors on location there is sure to be something for everyone.
Served from 7 AM - 9 PM - Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner - OPEN Service from a variety of Food Truck Vendors
From BBQ & Burritos to Moroccan Sliders & Chili. Cheese Steaks to Cubans and Exotic Salads too. Simple options for kids, treats as well. Breakfast spreads from various vendors will also be available including Biscuits & Gravy, Egg Sandwiches, Coffee, etc.
Leave all the cooking and cleaning at home.
Saturday's Dinner prior to our Raffle & Festivities is included with each admission ticket. Each paid ticket includes a stub voucher to redeemed from the food vendor of your choice on Saturday.
Guided Trail & Excursion Rides
Online Guided Trail & Excursion Registration in advance is suggested to guarantee your specific time slot and preferred group. For all remaining slots onsite registration will also be available as scheduled inside of the Information Booth.
Merchandise Sales & Pre-Sales Claim
A new collection of SFWDA and Dixie Run 31 event merchandise including shirts, hats, and more will be available and on display. All individuals who have event shirts to claim from online purchase will pickup at the same booth.
Cash and Credit Card will be accepted onsite for merchandise.
* Schedule Disclaimer
* All event activities and trail routes including difficulty levels are considered to be flexible with consideration of mother nature and other unforeseen causes. No guarantee is warranted or implied.