THE 13th Annual TrailFest 2016
Adventure Off Road Park
April 29 - May1, 2016
The park is located 34 miles West of Chattanooga, Tennessee and has fantastic facilities
to go along with numerous and varied selection of trails.
SAVE MONEY ON EARLY REGISTRATION, and an exclusive shot to win a warn winch!
Just some of the enhancements at this years TrailFest 2016
- Each registered vehicle will be issued a unique identifying event sticker along with their registration pack. Various benefits are available to those who register early so why not show it off with pride.
- New & Enhanced Education Seminars & Demos will be available on a limited availability.
- Exclusive Early Registrant Raffle of a Warn Winch will be awarded separate of all other raffle prizes to one of only the advanced event registrants. (No additional purchase necessary)
- Test your Skills on the new Expanded Obstacle Course / Dirt Track with added Technical Obstacles creating a more challenging opportunity still manageable for all vehicles.
- Timed Uphill Multi-Class Challenge, everyone can have a shot against the clock up the hill. Bring what you got and compete among your equal level rig for a prize & trophy.
- Expedient Raffle Awards with more amazing prizes from Top brands and Sponsors.
- More Food Vendors, including more options, more often.
- More details are in development, but it's planned to be the biggest and best ever TrailFest event.
If you have not been before, take a sneak peek at the 2015 Trailfest.
It's a Family Fun atmosphere, full of trail riding action and more!
Trailfest is one of two key events for SFWDA each year and this year's event will be the best ever with a number of new events.
Our event schedule will include Excursion rides on Friday Afternoon and Saturday to some beautiful scenic local vistas; scheduled trail rides at AOP; fun and challenging team obstacle course event, R/C Challenge, Timed Uphill Race; and scheduled Ladies Only rides on Saturday.
All pricing includes the cost of a meal for each registrant, and camping onsite for 3 nights. SFWDA and our supporting Business Partners will be supporting a raffle on Saturday evening. The event will also include a Kids play area and other family friendly activities.
SFWDA will sponsor some new informative and educational sessions throughout the weekend to promote the core values of responsible offroading.
Come join us and share a great weekend in the Tennessee Mountains and support the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association.
If you aren't yet an SFWDA Member and would like to attend, please go to our Member Registration Page where you can join our association and register for Trailfest all at once!
If you're already an SFWDA Member and do not know your password please click the 'login to buy' link below, enter your email address and then below that, the 'I cant login' link. That will send you an email to setup your online access. If this presents any problems, please send us an email and we will assist you.
See you at TrailFest 2016!.
TrailFest 2016 Online Pricing will be $99
(per rig x1 person)* Pricing discounted $10 before March 1, and then remains $99 online until the end of April. Onsite will be $109
Saturday ONLY Driver - $49 / ($59 onsite)
SFWDA Passenger Registration
16 and Over -$24 / $29 / ($ 39 onsite)
Under 16 - $12 / $12 / $12
Under 6 - FREE
(DISCOUNTED PRICING Through MARCH 1 = $5 / $10)
TrailFest 2016 is Absolutely
Fun for the Whole Family!
Kids of all ages will enjoy the new
"Family Fun Zone"
This year we've made several enhancements that the whole family is sure to appreciate. We're adding a Rock Climbing Wall, a Digital Scavenger Hunt, Field Activities, all in addition to our Bounce House, and an R/C Challenge with a great prize. Did I mention there will also be Fun Eats & Treats through throughout the whole weekend from a variety of food truck vendors. Make sure you bring out the whole family this year! There's sure to be something to enjoy for kids of all ages. We'll see you at AOP; let's have some fun, and make some great memories!
"The ROCK" Ultimate Rock Climbing Challenge
- 28 ft. tall
- 4 climbing stations = 4 climbers at 1 time
- Auto-belay hydraulic safety system = Safety First !
- Stainless Steel 1/4" safety cables (5,000 lb. break rating) - no nylon ropes for safety lines
- Various Skill levels for climbing by all ages
- No age limit: 30 lbs to 250 lbs.
- Professionally Operated & Supervised
Unlimited Climbing, Sliding, and Bouncing in
- The Bounce "Castle" features 3 activities in one
- Safe for all ages
- Come and go as you please
- Play on it all weekend long at no extra cost.
"Win an R/C Crawler"
Axial SCX10 R/C Crawler Jeep
- All ages are invited to participate.
- Meet up near the pavilion Saturday morning where we will Race R/C's on a challenging Mini Rocks obstacle course.
- Don't have an R/C of your own, no problem.
- No car of your own will be necessary, we will have a couple on site for participants to drive.
- The "driver" with the fastest time through the gate overall takes home a brand new Axial SCX10 R/C Crawler, Jeep Wrangler valued at $350.
In between the Rock Wall, Playground, R/C Trucks, Treat's, and Bounce House be sure you save some time for our scheduled and Inaugural TrailFest "Digital Scavenger Hunt" on Saturday afternoon where we will send the kids out on a - No Adults Allowed Adventure around the Main Pavilion to seek, hunt, and discover a creative list of people, places, things, and challenges; all of which must be photographed to count!
Join us at TrailFest in AOP on Saturday evening immediately following the main announcements, awards, and raffle when we will "Launch" the weekend away as we Thank You for coming and supporting SFWDA! Join us at the main pavilion for an evening full of Live Music, a Bonfire, Food Vendors with a special late night menu, and good ole' fun the whole family is sure to enjoy!
S.R.B.'s variety of popular and classic southern style rock & country is great entertainment for all ages! Scott Freels ( Professional Lead singer, Bassist & Song Writer ) and Barry Freels ( Lead guitar and professional blue grass player) have played for 20+ years around the Southeast. They joined with Randy Ruffner ( Rhythm guitar roots in country and gospel) and Sam Teddar (Drummer who is also a singer, song writer and guitar player) to form S.R.B. several years ago to play the music they love best, soulful music in country and classic rock.
They have played around the Tennessee area to including many four wheeling events like, The S.R.R.S. series, Dixie Run 29. We are delighted to have them back again to put on a great show.