Black Mountain Off Road Adventure Area
Since it's opening to the public in October of 2005, Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Area is the fastest growing number one destination for adventure in Southeastern Kentucky and surrounding areas. Located in the picturesque mountains of Harlan County, Kentucky and the birthplace of Adventure Tourism. We are your one stop destination for fun!
- Open all day, all year-round
- Over 150 Miles of Marked and Rated Trails
- Approximately 7,000 Acres of Mountainous Terrain
- Elevations up to 3,300 feet high
- Detailed trail maps available
- Beginner, Intermediate and Extreme ATV Trails
- Levels 1 through 5 4x4 Trails and Obstacles
- Two Convenient Trailheads
- Minutes from rental cabins, RV Hookups and other amenities
- Lowest Rates Nationwide!!!
Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Area features approximately 150 miles of trails across nearly 8,000 acres of rugged mountain. Created from strip mining roads and logging roads, trails at Black Mountain offer a variety of experiences and levels of difficulty.
The majority of trails at Black Mountain are multi-use trails and open to all types of vehicles including ATVs, side-by-sides, dirt bikes, trucks, jeeps and buggies. Some trails are restricted for ATV or dirt bike use only.
For more information, pick up a trail map at the trailhead or from our on-line store.
All trails can be accessed via either of our two trailheads
711 Bailey Creek Rd.
Evarts, kY 40828