~ 14th Annual TrailFest 2017 ~
Adventure Off Road Park
May 4 - 7, 2017
The park is located 34 miles West of Chattanooga, Tennessee and has fantastic facilities
to go along with numerous and varied selection of trails.
Here's a taste of last years event.
Here's a list of just some of the fun in store at this years TrailFest 2017
- Expanded New trails inside of AOP.
- Expanded Guided Trail & Excursion rides with new destinations and an expanded schedule.
- New & Enhanced Education Seminars & Demos will be back on a limited availability.
- Warn Zeon 10-S Winch Kit exclusive raffle with ticket multiplier.
(No additional purchase necessary)
- Timed Uphill Multi-Class Challenge ( Southern Shootout) will be back again bigger and better. Everyone can have a shot against the clock up the hill. Bring what you got and compete among your equal level rig to win the trophy.
- Expedient Raffle Awards (buckets) with more amazing prizes from Top brands and Sponsors.
- More Food Vendors, including more options, more efficient.
- More details are in development, but it's planned to be the biggest and best ever TrailFest event.
Trailfest is one of two key events for SFWDA each year and this year's event will be the best ever with a number of new events.
Our event schedule will include Excursion rides on Friday and Saturday to some beautiful scenic local vistas; scheduled trail rides at AOP fun and challenging team obstacle course event, R/C Challenge, Timed Uphill Race the "Southern Nights Shootout"; and now three scheduled "Ladies Only" rides.
All pricing includes the cost of camping and facilities onsite for 3 nights, Saturday night dinner, guided trail rides, and much much more. SFWDA and our supporting Business Partners will be sponsoring a huge raffle on Saturday evening. The event will also include a "Family Fun Zone" where Kids can play and be free inside an area full of other family friendly activities.
SFWDA will again sponsor some new informative and educational sessions throughout the weekend to promote the core values of responsible offroading.
Come join us and share a great weekend in the Tennessee Mountains and support the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association. All proceeds benefit our core non-profit mission.
If you aren't yet an SFWDA Member and would like to attend, please go to our Member Registration Page where you can join our association and register for Trailfest all at once!
If you're already an SFWDA Member and do not know your password please click the 'login to buy' link below, enter your email address and then below that, the 'I cant login' link. That will send you an email to setup your online access. If this presents any problems, please send us an email and we will assist you.
See you at TrailFest 2017!.
Online Driver Pricing starts at just $89*
*Pricing DEEPLY discounted $10 before February 1st,
and then remains $99 online until the end of online registration.
Onsite price will be $109
*(per rig x1 person)*
Saturday ONLY Driver - $49 / ($59 onsite)
SFWDA Passenger Registration
16 and Over -$24 / $29 / ($ 39 onsite)
Under 16 - $12 / $12 / $12
Under 6 - FREE
(DEEPLY DISCOUNTED PRICING ONLINE Through February 1st)
TrailFest is Absolutely
Fun for the Whole Family!
Kids of all ages will enjoy the expanded
"Family Fun Zone"
This year we've making several more enhancements that the whole family is sure to appreciate. We're adding more inflatables, and more games, along with a Digital Scavenger Hunt, Field Activities, all in addition to our R/C Challenge with a great prize. Did I mention there will also be Fun Eats & Treats through throughout the whole weekend from a variety of food truck vendors. Make sure you bring out the whole family this year! There's sure to be something to enjoy for kids of all ages. We'll see you at AOP; let's have some fun, and make some great memories!
Unlimited Climbing, Sliding, and Bouncing in
The Bounce "Castle" features 3 activities in one
- Safe for all ages
- Come and go as you please
- Play on it all weekend long at no extra cost.
"Win an R/C Crawler"
Axial SCX10 R/C Crawler Jeep
- All ages are invited to participate.
- Meet up near the pavilion Saturday morning where we will Race R/C's on a challenging Mini Rocks obstacle course.
- Don't have an R/C of your own, no problem.
- No car of your own will be necessary, we will have a couple on site for participants to drive.
- The "driver" with the fastest time through the gate overall takes home a brand new Axial SCX10 R/C Crawler, Jeep Wrangler valued at $350.
In between the Rock Wall, Playground, R/C Trucks, Treat's, and Bounce House be sure you save some time for our scheduled and Inaugural TrailFest "Digital Scavenger Hunt" on Saturday afternoon where we will send the kids out on a - No Adults Allowed Adventure around the Main Pavilion to seek, hunt, and discover a creative list of people, places, things, and challenges; all of which must be photographed to count!
Join us at TrailFest in AOP on Saturday evening immediately following the main announcements, awards, and raffle when we will "Launch" the weekend away as we Thank You for coming and supporting SFWDA! Join us at the main pavilion for an evening full of Live Music, a Bonfire, Food Vendors with a special late night menu, and good ole' fun the whole family is sure to enjoy!
S.R.B.'s variety of popular and classic southern style rock & country is great entertainment for all ages! Scott Freels ( Professional Lead singer, Bassist & Song Writer ) and Barry Freels ( Lead guitar and professional blue grass player) have played for 20+ years around the Southeast. They joined with Randy Ruffner ( Rhythm guitar roots in country and gospel) and Sam Teddar (Drummer who is also a singer, song writer and guitar player) to form S.R.B. several years ago to play the music they love best, soulful music in country and classic rock.
They have played around the Tennessee area to including many four wheeling events like, The S.R.R.S. series, Dixie Run 29. We are delighted to have them back again to put on a great show.
Our past Vendors and Sponsors you can likely expect again along with even more at TrailFest 2017.
Be sure to remember these brands and show them your support