Kentucky Lake Jeep Club
The Kentucky Lake Jeep Club was formed in September 2009. The purpose of the Kentucky Lake Jeep Club is to work to provide an environment where all people that share the common enthusiasm for Jeeps are welcome.
We strive to further our knowledge of the capabilities of Jeeps. We share expertise with others who are interested in various levels of modification of Jeep vehicles. Current club members own Jeeps ranging from stock to extreme modifications. Kentucky Lake Jeep Club members will participate in efforts to provide aid to community members in need. We will participate via donations and presence in charitable organizations.
We take part in social events, Jeep shows, trail rides, parades, and camp outs. We, an environmentally sensitive group, will also work to educate our members on the importance of preserving state and federal lands for public use.
About the Kentucky Lake Jeep Club
- Clubs provide many advantages and challenges for 4WD owners. The Ky Lake Jeep Club is family oriented and caters to family participation.
- Trips are scheduled every month in a variety of locations throughout the southeast . Interstate trips are also scheduled. Our trips have a variety of easy to moderate trails. Club meetings are held every month to discuss upcoming events and swap stories about trips gone by.
- Meetings are currently scheduled on Tuesday’s of every month.
Who Can Join
- Anyone with a 4wd Jeep is eligible for membership. No modifications are required for membership. We have members with stock or near stock Jeeps. A stock Jeep is a very capable vehicle.
What If I've Never Been Off-Road?
- That’s Fine. The club has many members, all with different levels of experience. They have been doing it for years. Special care is taken on every trip to advise new members and teach some basic 4wding.
A Note from the Club President
- We welcome all family oriented Jeep enthusiast. We are committed to growing our club to be a fun, learning experience on all levels. If you join us we welcome your full participation. Come join the fun.