Come join SFWDA at Choccolocco Mountain; everyone's invited to our 2015 SFWDA Fall MEET & RIDE!
November 14, 9 AM CST
Choccolocco Mountain ORV Park 1312 Louise Dr. SW Jacksonville, AL 36265 33.807620, -85.736513 (Directions Below)
* " Toys for Tots" Charity Toy Drive
* SFWDA News & Updates
* Trail Riding
This Fall the SFWDA Meet and Ride will be hosted by the Warner Robins Jeep Club at Choccolocco Mountain ORV Park in Jacksonville, Alabama. We are also collecting new unwrapped toys for the local Warner Robbins chapter of the USMC Toys for Tots charity. We wil be collecting toys in the morning. Choccolocco MTN is a large and fantastic park that has terrain available for every type of 4x4 from bone stock to heavily modified. From the infamous “Boat Ramp” to the tamer and scenic “Chicken Trail” this fantastic park truly has something for everyone.
The WRJC will be leading groups for those unfamiliar with the park. Their plan is to have guides for all difficulty levels from beginner to advance. Maps will also be available for those adventurous types that want to explore everything that Chocco has to offer.
The schedule for the day will be as follows.
(All Times Local)
- 8-9am Collection of Toys for Tots
- 8:30am Sign in and Registration (There is a fee to use the park and it is detailed below)
- 9:00am SFWDA Meeting
- 10:00am(ish) Trail Rides
- Noon (ish) Lunch (Trail Guides will bring everyone back to base for lunch)
- 1:00pm (ish) More Trail Rides!
Event is free for everyone except for the park fees
One Day Riding Pass: $20 per driver $5 per passenger
Weekend Riding/Camping Pass: $30 per driver $10 per passenger (Weekend pass includes primitive camping)
Some simple rules:
1. Absolutely no Drinking and Driving. Period.
2. ALWAYS remember that we are a Family Based club and there are usually a lot of kids around.
3. All drivers must have a valid driver’s license
4. Tree Savers must be used at all winch points
5. Seat Belts must be worn at all times by every occupant of the vehicle
6. Stay on designated trails
1. Once you are in Jacksonville turn East at the Sonic on Whites Gap Road
2. Take first left on Church Avenue SE
3. Take a right on Gardner Drive SE
4. At the Y stay right onto Louise Drive SE
5. Take the 2nd Right onto Forest Drive and climb the short hill.
6. At the top of the hill take a Right onto Forney RD
7. Park is just ahead on left