Join the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association and Rock Corp's 4x4 club at our next Summer Meet & Ride where we will have a meeting for all attendants in the morning before we hit the trails and explore this all new OHV park.
What is the S.H.O.P.?
The S.H.O.P. also know as Sugar Hill Off Road Park is a brand new OHV park recently opened in Marion, NC. Through the efforts of Rock Corp 4x4 club and local OHV enthusiasts they've developed a whole new full size 4x4 riding opportunity in Western North Carolina.
Here's a bit more about the park... " The property is approximately 100 acres ranging from mild green easy trails to red; extremely difficult, where winching may be required. The Park address is 9689 Montford Cove Rd, Marion, NC 28752. Google Maps is pretty accurate in guiding you to the property. " - Rock Corp's 4x4
- Meet up around 8 AM and prepare for 9 AM meeting prior to departure to begin trail riding
- Everyone's invited to attend
- Groups will be created based on difficulty and depart with guides for each
- Open Trail riding is also avaialble throughout the day
- Membership not required
- Admission cost is $10 a rig and $10 a person
- Children under 15 free.
- Admission also includes camping.
- Primitive tent camp within
(no truck, trailers, or RV's, trail rigs only)
- Large field for parking and RV camping.